Wednesday, December 12, 2012

“YOU WILL GO FAR WITH CTR”


“YOU WILL GO FAR WITH CTR”

You will go far with CTR. You might be asking why? We’ll let me tell you that there are a lot of people that don’t care about the right thing they go straight to the bad! That’s their first error you should always be looking to the good side. The bad will never ever take you to a good place.

People that choose the wrong will always look back and say “I should have just done right and bad thing wouldn’t be happening to me,” see there is the problem they sometimes are too late and can’t do anything about it what’s done is done. Enough of the wrong people know lets go to the ones who do choose the right I guarantee you that good thing will come to you. Also the important thing your conscience will be clean and you won’t have to be worrying of something bad you did because you didn’t do anything. Choosing the right is a big responsibility I always tries to do the right to be honest I don’t choose the right every day. The right will take you somewhere in life like for example I want to be a nurse when I grow up I want to be someone I want to earn good money see all that starts off by choosing the right. I know that this “choosing the right “could get annoying sometimes but I promise you that it will e worth it because no one can force you to choose the right it depends on you right there but before you make a decision think about it twice cause you could be wrong and you will regret it for the rest of your life. So I will let you guys think about that and remember to CHOOSE THE RIGHT YOU WILL GO FAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment